Every Day Uniform
- white school polo shirt [plain or with school logo] or white cotton shirt/blouse
- red jumper or cardigan [plain or with school logo]
- grey trousers, grey shorts, grey pinafore or grey skirt
- in summer, a red and white cotton dress may be worn
- grey/black socks or tights
- black shoes
P.E. Uniform - this must be worn on your child’s PE day*- Years 1-6
- red T-shirts/polo shirt [plain or with school logo]
- black shorts/ black or grey jogging bottoms or leggings [without logos]
Children are not expected to change into PE clothes on site unless they are attending an after school club.
- watches may be worn but these must be analogue or digital and not be 'smart watches'.
- jewellery, other than religious, must not be worn. However, stud earrings for pierced ears are acceptable.
- long hair should be tied back where possible.
- Makeup, including nail polish, is not to be worn under any circumstances.
Uniform items can be purchased in school from the office, from local supermarkets or at uniform stockists such as Midlands School Wear: https://www.midlandschoolwear.co.uk/collections/robin-hood-primary-school
Should you have any financial concerns regarding uniform, please speak to the school office, our family support worker, or contact Hall Green Families on: 07570 953519 (Operated Monday to Friday 9:30am – 4:30pm)
If a child attends school not wearing school uniform then the school may contact parents/carers so that the correct uniform items can be brought in to school, the pupil may be given an item to borrow for the day, and they may be removed from normal lessons until they are wearing full school uniform.